Hello, my name is Lori and I would like to take a moment and welcome you to Mightygoodrecipes! Here are collections of free recipes from myself and other sources that are mouth watering. I collect recipes because, like you, I get tired of always making the same things for my family. The best part is that all the recipes are free and located very easily. There are recipes anyone can make, follow and that your family will love. There are wide varieties of free recipes! Everything from Pork recipes, Chicken recipes, Cajun recipes to homemade hot chocolate! Since the recipes are free you can make them, post them, share them, etc. I do my best to add new recipes each day, and I'm always taking in new recipes from others who like to share them. Just let me know if you have a recipe to share and I would be more than happy to add it to the collection. Just email me the recipe and a picture at mightygoodrecipes82@gmail.com with the subject "recipe" Make for you and your family and enjoy!!!!!!



Monday, November 28, 2011

Easy Do Hot Yeast Rolls

1 package of yeast
2 cups warm water
1/2 cup Sugar
1 tsp salt
3 tbs of melted butter
4-5 cups of all purpose flour

Preheat oven to 425 degrees (this heat from the stove will help the dough rise) Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water, sit to the side until it start to bubble and foam (roughly 8-10mins) then add salt.  Using a spoon not a mixer, add flour one cup at a time until it pulls away from side of bowl (will form a ball). Sprinkle counter with flour, turn dough onto counter and sprinkle with flour, knead dough and flour until dough is no longer wet on surface. Place dough in a clean bowl and cover with towel and let rise until it doubles in size (about an 45 mins to 1-1/2 hours). Sprinkle counter with flour (use little as possible) roll dough out onto counter to about 1/2 inch in thickness, Pinch and roll into golf ball size balls, dip in butter and place 2 inches apart onto a greased cookie sheet. Cover with towel and allow to rise until it double in size (45 mins to 1-1/2 hours) Remove towel and bake at 425 for 15-20 mins.

***makes roughly 55-60 rolls***

(Thank you 'Peach' for sharing)

No comments:

Post a Comment