Hello, my name is Lori and I would like to take a moment and welcome you to Mightygoodrecipes! Here are collections of free recipes from myself and other sources that are mouth watering. I collect recipes because, like you, I get tired of always making the same things for my family. The best part is that all the recipes are free and located very easily. There are recipes anyone can make, follow and that your family will love. There are wide varieties of free recipes! Everything from Pork recipes, Chicken recipes, Cajun recipes to homemade hot chocolate! Since the recipes are free you can make them, post them, share them, etc. I do my best to add new recipes each day, and I'm always taking in new recipes from others who like to share them. Just let me know if you have a recipe to share and I would be more than happy to add it to the collection. Just email me the recipe and a picture at mightygoodrecipes82@gmail.com with the subject "recipe" Make for you and your family and enjoy!!!!!!



Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Italian Breaded Lemon Chicken

Italian Breaded Lemon Chicken before its cooked.

 And after...yum!

You will need:

1 package of 5 large boneless skinless chicken breast
1 lemon
1 cup Italian bread crumbs


Directions:

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Put the bread crumbs in a bowl, then place chicken in bowl and cover with crumbs (on both sides). Place in pan. Slice up one large lemon and place one or two slices on each piece of chicken. Cook   for about 50 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment