Hello, my name is Lori and I would like to take a moment and welcome you to Mightygoodrecipes! Here are collections of free recipes from myself and other sources that are mouth watering. I collect recipes because, like you, I get tired of always making the same things for my family. The best part is that all the recipes are free and located very easily. There are recipes anyone can make, follow and that your family will love. There are wide varieties of free recipes! Everything from Pork recipes, Chicken recipes, Cajun recipes to homemade hot chocolate! Since the recipes are free you can make them, post them, share them, etc. I do my best to add new recipes each day, and I'm always taking in new recipes from others who like to share them. Just let me know if you have a recipe to share and I would be more than happy to add it to the collection. Just email me the recipe and a picture at mightygoodrecipes82@gmail.com with the subject "recipe" Make for you and your family and enjoy!!!!!!



Thursday, December 8, 2011

Apple Dessert Pancake

5 tbs sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbs butter   
2 medium apples(peeled,cored,thinly sliced)
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
2 eggs,separated
1/3 cup milk
sour cream,whipped cream,ice cream or yogurt(optional)

1)in a small bowl,combine 2 tbs of the sugar with the cinnamon.set aside.
2)in a 10' skillet,with an oven-safe handle,melt the butter.swirl the skillet to coat the entire
bottom with the melted butter.sprinkle the cinnamon=sugar mixture evenly over the melted butter.
3)Add the apples,cover and cook over low heat for 5 minutes,stirring once.Remove from heat.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
4)Meanwhile,in the medium mixing bowl,stir together the flour,baking powder,salt,egg yolks and milk.
Beat with whisk until smooth.
5)In another medium mixing bowl,using an electric mixer,beat the egg whites with the remaining sugar until
soft peaks form(tips curl). Carefully fold egg white mixture into the flour mixture.
6)Pour the batter over the apples in the skillet.bake at 400 degrees,uncovered,for 10-15 minutes or
until golden brown and puffy.
7)Remove the skillet from the oven.Loosen the edges of the pancake with a spatula.invert a flat round
serving plate.

(ty linna)

No comments:

Post a Comment