Hello, my name is Lori and I would like to take a moment and welcome you to Mightygoodrecipes! Here are collections of free recipes from myself and other sources that are mouth watering. I collect recipes because, like you, I get tired of always making the same things for my family. The best part is that all the recipes are free and located very easily. There are recipes anyone can make, follow and that your family will love. There are wide varieties of free recipes! Everything from Pork recipes, Chicken recipes, Cajun recipes to homemade hot chocolate! Since the recipes are free you can make them, post them, share them, etc. I do my best to add new recipes each day, and I'm always taking in new recipes from others who like to share them. Just let me know if you have a recipe to share and I would be more than happy to add it to the collection. Just email me the recipe and a picture at mightygoodrecipes82@gmail.com with the subject "recipe" Make for you and your family and enjoy!!!!!!



Monday, December 5, 2011

Mustard Potato Salad


9 large potatos (You can adjust quantity to fit how ever many u are cooking for with the potatos and eggs)
5 eggs
3 dill spears and a half cup of the pickle juice
3 cups of Mayonnaise
1 1/2 cup of yellow mustard
1 tbsp salt
pinch of pepper

Peel and boil potatos until they are soft, but not too soft as u would when making mashed potatos, at the same time have the eggs boiling.

When the eggs are done, drain them and peel them quickly occasionally putting them under cold water as to not burn your hands. They must be peeled while still hot or when you peel them    they will fall apart.

Drain potatos as well , and put them in a large mixing bowl. You may take a fork and stab into the potatos a bit to get them into smaller peices.

Cut eggs up into 1/4 of an inch size peices, add to potatos.
Take the three dill spears and dice them into small peices and add to potatos as well.
Add mayonnaise, mustard, pickle juice, salt and pepper and stir until all is blended. Refridgerate.

(Thank you Karen for sharing)- pic coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment