Hello, my name is Lori and I would like to take a moment and welcome you to Mightygoodrecipes! Here are collections of free recipes from myself and other sources that are mouth watering. I collect recipes because, like you, I get tired of always making the same things for my family. The best part is that all the recipes are free and located very easily. There are recipes anyone can make, follow and that your family will love. There are wide varieties of free recipes! Everything from Pork recipes, Chicken recipes, Cajun recipes to homemade hot chocolate! Since the recipes are free you can make them, post them, share them, etc. I do my best to add new recipes each day, and I'm always taking in new recipes from others who like to share them. Just let me know if you have a recipe to share and I would be more than happy to add it to the collection. Just email me the recipe and a picture at mightygoodrecipes82@gmail.com with the subject "recipe" Make for you and your family and enjoy!!!!!!



Sunday, December 11, 2011

Easy Hot Wings



10 Chicken wings-cut at the joints, tips discarded (makes 20 wing dings)
2 eggs (mixed like you're making scrambled eggs)
3 cups of flour
seasoning salt (any u like)
3 cups of vegetable or canola oil
3 cups of 'red hot' cajun hot sauce
2 tbsp of butter
1 tsp cumin
1tsp cayenne pepper

Wash and pat dry chicken after cutting. Heat oil until hot in a frying

pan. Put flour and seasoning salt together in a bowl and mix it

together. Take chicken, one peice at a time and drench in eggs,

then roll in flour/seasoning mixture. Put chicken in frying pan and

cook until done.

While the chicken is cooking, in a seperate pan heat up the hot

sauce, butter, cumin, and cayenne pepper. When chicken is done

place on a paper towel ligned plate to drain grease, then take

chicken and drench it in the hot sauce mixture one at a time, then

remove and place in a seperate bowl so the hot sauce can saturate

into the skin of the chicken. Serve with some type of cool

refreshing side as the wings will be quite spicy

No comments:

Post a Comment